a princess card with a pop-up crown for a friend’s dress-up party

Thảo luận trong 'Máy tính - Điện thoại' bắt đầu bởi abcreal, 30/6/16.

1. My five-year old was getting ready for a couple of birthday parties, and she worked diligently on these pop-up cards. They can be as complicated or simple as you like. Since making these cards, this has become her favorite card-making method, and most recently she made a princess card with a pop-up crown for a friend’s dress-up party.

STOCK FOR THE POP-UP CARD

Cut a piece of card stock lớn the desired size.

[​IMG]

On the other hand, quilling card creative projects like this have some big benefits: they give my kids something constructive lớn work on and offer them lots of time lớn think about the recipient of their card (building lots of gratitude and love along the way).

Tham khảo on ap lioa 3 pha

Next, fold the card stock in half. Cut two parallel slits on the folded side of the paper, about one inch apart and about one inch long. I’d encourage you to play around with the length of these cuts.

2. Take one of the sheets of card and fold it in half widthways. This is the base of the card. Place it aside for later. 2. Now take one of the sheets of paper and carefully cut 2 strips from it lengthways, about 3-5mm wide. 3. Begin winding one of the strips around the handle of a thin paintbrush or knitting needle. When you reach the end, let the coil loosen slightly. Put a dab of glue on the end of the paper strip and stick it down onto the coil to fasten. 4. Take the second strip and snip off about 1/3 of its length. Put the shorter offcut piece aside. Taking the longer strip of paper, repeat step 3. 5. Now repeat step 4 using the piece that you cut away from the second strip. You should be left with 3 paper coils, large medium and small. Allow the glue to dry. 6. Now make your quilled hearts: Pick up the large coil and, using your thumb and forefinger, pinch one side of it into a point as shown in the diagram (A).

Chia sẻ trang này